AbSci announced today that the company has finalized a lease agreement to relocate its headquarters to the new Hudson Building in downtown Vancouver, WA. AbSci expects to begin renovations by the beginning of September, and plans to take occupancy of the state-of-the-art lab facility by Q4 of this year, where the company will continue to develop and commercialize its revolutionary protein production technology.
- Alpha Cancer Technologies to License AbSci’s SoluPro Strain for the Expression of Alpha-Fetoprotein
- AbSci Closes $15.4 M in Series D Funding to Accelerate Growth and Scale Disruptive Protein PrintingTM Technology, Announces Exclusive Co-Marketing Partnership with KBI Biopharma
- 10 Life Science Innovators Under 40 to Watch
- AbSci will attend BioEurope Spring – March 25–27, 2019
- AbSci to Attend BPI-West 2019