AbSci announced today that the company has finalized a lease agreement to relocate its headquarters to the new Hudson Building in downtown Vancouver, WA. AbSci expects to begin renovations by the beginning of September, and plans to take occupancy of the state-of-the-art lab facility by Q4 of this year, where the company will continue to develop and commercialize its revolutionary protein production technology.
- Sanofi turns to high titer E. Coli platform in AbSci deal
- AbSci Establishes New Collaboration with Sanofi
- SoluPro™ featured in Science Magazine
- AbSci’s Founder and CEO, Sean McClain, named to Forbes 30 Under 30 list in Science 2019
- AbSci Appoints Andrew J.S. Jones, D. Phil to Scientific Advisory Board