AbSci announced today that the company has finalized a lease agreement to relocate its headquarters to the new Hudson Building in downtown Vancouver, WA. AbSci expects to begin renovations by the beginning of September, and plans to take occupancy of the state-of-the-art lab facility by Q4 of this year, where the company will continue to develop and commercialize its revolutionary protein production technology.
- AbSci hopes to make E. Coli great again through engineered expression system
- AbSci Adds Protein Characterization Expert, Alan Herman, PhD to Scientific Advisory Board
- AbSci Appoints William F. Bennett, PhD to Scientific Advisory Board
- AbSci at 36th JP Morgan Conference January 8th – 11th.
- AbSci Appoints Fred Larimore, PhD to Scientific Advisory Board